Power Automate Exchange

Please login or click SIGN UP FOR FREE to create your FlowUG account to join this user group.
 View Only
  • 1.  Flow Failed error: The specified object was not found in the store

Gold Contributor
    Posted Jun 04, 2022 08:54 AM
    We have several flows that I created, exported, and then imported by another user. The flows fail on the "Send email from a shared mailbox" action. What's strange is I've done the same thing with other flows for another user and didn't run into this issue. In order to get these to work, I had to change the connection from the user who imported the flow back to my Outlook connection. This is not desired connection. The error states:
    The specified object was not found in the store., Cannot create a message.
    clientRequestId: ebaf947c-05f4-4609-9e02-feaf54893bb2
    serviceRequestId: d22424da-31d2-623c-1c5d-1fa6069f47d5

Per this article https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/The-specified-object-was-not-found-in-the-store-r/td-p/636731, the solution is "This is expected behavior when you export a Flow from one environment to the next...you'll need to open it and update the pointers for each place they were used with the update pointers for the environment you're using. Basically, if you click the "x" next to the error, it should allow you to re-enter the value you're looking for".

This doesn't make sense to me and we didn't export/import flows to different environments. They're both in Default environment. Any recommendation on what else I should try?

------------------------------
    Beth Beck
    O365 Business Analyst
    Fort Myers FL

• 2.  RE: Flow Failed error: The specified object was not found in the store

Posted Jun 06, 2022 01:21 AM
    Hi Beth

Perhaps verify if the other user is authorised to send email from the shared mailbox.

Nabeel Salie
    SharePoint Developer

• 3.  RE: Flow Failed error: The specified object was not found in the store

Gold Contributor
    Posted Jun 06, 2022 10:02 AM
    @Nabeel Salie thank you for that suggestion. I'm planning to check with the user today when he's back online. However, I've run into that issue before and usually the error that comes back says something like this: "You are not authorised to send mail on behalf of the specified sending account".

Beth Beck
    O365 Business Analyst
    Fort Myers FL

• 4.  RE: Flow Failed error: The specified object was not found in the store

Gold Contributor
    Posted Jun 06, 2022 02:01 PM
    I have confirmed the user is authorized to send from the shared mailbox. We just tested it by having him send a test email from that mailbox. Then changed the Outlook Connection in the Flow to his email instead of mine. The Flow failed again with the original error. So I changed the Flow back to using my email for Outlook connection. Will keep searching for a way to resolve this.

Beth Beck
    O365 Business Analyst
    Fort Myers FL

• 5.  RE: Flow Failed error: The specified object was not found in the store

Top Contributor
    Posted Jun 07, 2022 06:43 AM
    Try creating a new outlook connection with his credentials from scratch. It might be the flow is having trouble "inheriting" the outlook connection versus creating one. Then once the connection is created try remapping the imported outlook action to his account.

Sam Duval
    Data Quality Analyst
    Element Financial
    Indianapolis IN

• 6.  RE: Flow Failed error: The specified object was not found in the store

Gold Contributor
    Posted Jun 07, 2022 01:49 PM
    Thanks @Sam Duval I'll try that as soon as I can get time scheduled with the user.​

Beth Beck
    O365 Business Analyst
    Fort Myers FL

• 7.  RE: Flow Failed error: The specified object was not found in the store

Gold Contributor
    Posted Jun 14, 2022 05:57 PM
    Hey @Sam Duval. The user had "Send as" access to the mailbox. Help desk asked him to request full mailbox access in order to be able to view the mailbox. After that ticket was completed, we were able to change the Outlook connection to the other user's account. To test it, this is the other recommendation I was given. Log into outlook.office.com as the account you're running that flow action as, and open the shared mailbox (Click yourself, hit "open another mailbox") You can close the browser session now. Then try running the flow again.

Beth Beck
    O365 Business Analyst
    Fort Myers FL