HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Integral part in the start up of five companies and departments. Developed policies and procedures, databases, contact management lists, telephone scripts, and forms among other tools necessary to simplify the workflow for each.
• Implemented training procedures and programs for each position held. Created standard operating procedures and benchmarks by which to measure customer service and sales.
• Skilled at developing corrective action plans, and incentive plans in order to properly motivate employees.
• Design and implement CRM/XRM applications. Assisted in one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementations with over 900 custom entities and forms, over 100 workflows and dialogs, trained the client on all aspects of their new system.
• Extensive experience in new program implementations, as well as medical industries including optometry, surgery, pharmaceuticals.
• Chapter Leader for CRMUG Reston since Jan 2016
Specialties: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, start up companies, operations flow, employee management and motivation, training